Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Aw, Nuts!

Oh. My. Goodness.  I am SO proud of Mr. Bubblegum (a.k.a. Rob McClurkan)!  It seems like forever ago that he started working on this idea for a book of his very own...and HERE IT IS!  Just in time for fall.  Of course we took a family field trip to Barnes & Nobles so we could all stand and stare.  There it was right in the front.  With other books.  It was a moment.  One I'll never forget.  There is just like next level excitement going on around here, and I just had to tell all my friends!

He came and read the story to my kiddos (perks of being the author's wife ;) and they loved it!  I know your kids will too, so check it out!  Click on the picture to grab a copy.



Watch Squirrel's adventure begin...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...