Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Heart's a Flutter!

It happened again...I went in for milk.  JUST milk.  Then suddenly, the buggy was being guided by some invisible force.  I struggled against it (I promise I did) and I tried to get back on course.  I mentally repeated my mantra.  I just need milk.  I just need milk.  I just need milk.  And somehow I ended up in theTarget  Dollar Spot {GASP}.  I know.  It's shocking.  
But since I was there I had to look.  
And when I look I always find something.  
And when I find it...well, you know what happens then.  SO, I ended up with
THIS
AND THIS
AND THIS
I was so excited about my finds that I almost forgot THIS.
I waffled a little on the butterfly catchers because I didn't know exactly what I needed them for and those dollars add up (not that I ever have a problem with that happening).  I'm so glad I got them because they are just perfect for "catching" compound words!  Really they could catch all kinds of things, vowel sounds, sight words, antonyms...the possibilities are endless so head to the dollar spot and grab some!  
Click the pic to check out Capture the Compound.




6 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! I hate the about Target! You just get sucked in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this! We played a compound word game in class today and I was going to post about it later! I'll be sure to give you a shout out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog today! Love your title! I am your newest follower:) Stop by and visit me...

    learnplayandhavefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. After reading your post makes me want to go visit the Target right now!! Cute game!

    Cheers To School

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...