Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Techie Tuesday

Ten Marks Shout Out

This year I have been working really hard on guided math in my room.  I give quick weekly pre-assessments and make my small groups based on what the kids need.  I also have stations that include games, journals, fluency practice, and technology.  

I recently started using the site Ten Marks for my technology station, and I. Am. In. Love.  

Not only does it allow you to give your students assignments based on the CCSS, and track their progress.  It also has built in video lessons your students can use if they need help!  

I mean I'm just sayin', if there's a teacher that can pop up on the computer and help my kids if they have a question or are confused about a math problem, I'm in.  For sure.

If you haven't heard about his great online program that is free, that's right, F-R-E-E, then you need to check it out right now.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...