Saturday, March 24, 2012

A new name, a reminder, and a link up!

For those of you who don't know, I have a very talented hubby who draws for a living.  Yup, that means when I think up an activity at 1a.m. (because that's when all the best planning is done) that requires a picture of a pink polka-dotted pig playing in a puddle...I can get one.  I know, I'm spoiled ...don't be a hater.


His name is was Mr. Bubblegum, but it seems he's having some sort of an identity crisis.  You know those artsy types,  they are always reinventing themselves.  I am a little sad that he will no longer be Mr. Bubblegum.  It goes so well with The Bubblegum Tree don't ya think? 


At least he didn't come home with a motorcycle...
or a new sports car...
No, he's still driving the old Honda but he has a new name - Hoot & Crow.  I know cute right?  


Misty over at Think, Wonder, & Teach is having a giveaway with Hoot & Crow (formally known as Mr. Bubblegum).  Check it out.  


Speaking of giveaways, you have one more week to enter mine.  Next weekend we will be selecting the lucky winners.  Check out the goodies here.


And now it's time to par-tay!  Jeannie over at Kindergarten Lifestyle is having a linky party and she's invited all the kinder-2nd grade bloggers!  Hop on over and check it out.



4 comments:

  1. Cute name! But he can always be Mr Bubblegum to you! =)
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you posted this! I just saw some of your husband's work. I recognized it as his since I bought one of the adorable Mr. Smarty Pants sets, but then saw hook and crow and thought, "Oh no, someone stole his work!" LOL I went to his shop on TN and saw both names, but wondered what was going on. Phew, now I know! Love the new name and look. :)

    3rdgradetimesinct.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following my blog. I'm following you right back!
    Love the name and design! Super cute!!

    ✿Valerie
    All Students Can SHINE
    All Students Can SHINE Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to miss Mr. Bubblegum! ... but I like his new name too. :-)


    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...